Dear Jacksonville Beach voters, volunteers and supporters,
As your representative on City Council I have worked on a wide range of important issues, from lower property tax and utility rates to public art and food trucks. In each case I have listened to and learned from so many members of our community who want to continue to have a voice in the future of our city.
I am proud to announce that I am running for Mayor of Jacksonville Beach.
It has been my great honor to serve on our City Council for two terms, most recently as our Mayor Pro Tem. This service has prepared me to take the next step in the leadership of our great city. Additionally, as the Executive Director of the Beaches Museum, I know and am ready to honor our history, how far we’ve come and how our past should influence our city’s bright future.
Here are a few of my leadership positions, memberships and education:
- Beaches Museum, Executive Director
- City of Jacksonville Beach General Employees Pension Fund, Vice-Chair
- Preferred Governmental Insurance Trust Board of Trustees, Vice-Chair
- Baptist Medical Center–Beaches Board of Directors
- Oceanside Rotary, Community Service Chair, 2016 Rising Rotarian award winner
- Leadership Jacksonville Class of 2016
- Volunteer Lifesaving Corp Board of Directors
- BEAM Board of Trustees, Fundraising Chair, 2009-2013, Beach Ball Chair, 2010-2012
- Member: JAX Chamber-Beaches Division, Beaches Watch, Beaches Business Association
- University of North Florida, Masters of Business Administration
- University of Florida, Bachelors of Arts, Political Science & Criminology
- Fletcher High School & Neptune Beach Elementary
Once again, I am proud to call Jacksonville Beach my home and I will work hard to earn the honor of continuing to serve you, the citizens of Jacksonville Beach, as your Mayor.
During my campaign and beyond, I am committed to spending the coming year meeting citizens, business owners and visitors to hear what the future of Jacksonville Beach looks like to you.
To contact me directly, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your support!
Christine “Chris” Hoffman
General Election Information:
I’m proud of our community and am excited about the opportunities we have for an even greater future. As your mayor, I want to continue to build a city that will last through the ages.
Let’s work for tomorrow, today!